Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Nights with Puck

I was just reading my Daily Candy newsletter and I found out that my favorite chef, Wolfgang Puck, is opening a new Los Angeles restaurant! Yay! It's called WP24 and it's in the Ritz-Carlton on Olympic. This Los Angeles restaurant is positioned at the top of the Ritz. I've already decided what I'm going to order at this Los Angeles restaurant and I'm literally salivating at the thought of it. Don't judge, you know you do it too. So to start I want with the Crispy Suckling Pig, with Black Plum Purée, Pickled Cipollini, and Sweet Bean. And then I want the Steamed Live Santa Barbara Spot Prawns with Aromatic Citrus-Soy Sauce, Hot Chili-Orange Oil, and veggies. And I want wine. Lots of wine. Time to make my reservation at this Los Angeles restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment